VOLUNTEERS and Donations:
County of Sonoma 10/19/17:
Thank you to everyone in our community who wants to lend a hand to help. For volunteer opportunities please contact the Volunteer Center at 707-573-3399.
Financial Donation Update: Redwood Credit Union established a North Bay Relief Fund – 100% of donations go to fire victims. Please visit https://www.redwoodcu.org/northbayfirerelief to donate.
Donations of Food Update: If you wish to make donations of food, the Redwood Empire Food Bank is accepting ready-to-eat, non-perishable, pre-packaged, unopened foods for evacuation centers. These foods should be easy to open and easy to eat as many shelters do not have kitchens for heating and preparing food. Please do not bring glass containers. Deliver donated food to 3990 Brickway Blvd. between the hours 8:00 AM-8:00 PM. They also need volunteers to help with food and are accepting financial donations as well. Sign up online at http://refb.org/volunteer/ .
Donation of Goods Update: The Sonoma County community has demonstrated great generosity with requests to donate goods. Due to the many unknowns we would encourage waiting for an assessment of need to be completed, or making a financial donation. Questions about Donations: call 2-1-1
WHERE TO GET INFORMATION:
- EOC Hotline: 707-565-3856 or call 2-1-1
- Sonoma County Website: http://sonomacounty.ca.gov
- Sonoma County Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SonomaCountyCal
- Sonoma County Twitter: https://twitter.com/CountyofSonoma
- Sonoma County Sheriff’s Office Nixle: https://local.nixle.com/sonoma-county-sheriffs-office/ or text your zip code to 888777
- SoCoAlert: Emergency officials use the SoCoAlert to deliver incident-specific information to precise geographic areas: SoCoAlert.com
Other Important Numbers
- PG&E: 1(800)743-5000
- City of Santa Rosa Water: (707) 543-4511
- Sonoma County Water Agency: (707) 547-1900
- FEMA: 1(800) 621-3362
- American Red Cross: (707) 577-7600
- For TTD: call (707) 543-4536; or you may use the 7-1-1Relay Service.
- Mexican Consulate in San Francisco: 1(415) 699-1885
- Sonoma County Animal Services: (707) 565-7100