Sonoma County Regional Parks manages 51 locations throughout Sonoma County, including coastal campgrounds like Doran, Westside, Stillwater and Gualala; family-friendly Spring Lake Regional Park; hiking & biking wonderlands like Hood Mountain Regional Park and Helen Putnam Regional Park; and bird sanctuaries like Tolay Lake Regional Park. All parks require a nominal parking/entry fee, which is waived when you become a member.
A membership in Sonoma County Regional Parks is the easiest, most affordable way to regularly enjoy the parks. For $69 a year – less than $6 a month – a regular membership gives you:
- Twelve months of free parking at all Sonoma County Regional Parks
- One free night of camping at a Regional Park campground
- One-time free admission to the Tolay Fall Festival for two adults and two children and free festival parking
- Discounts on park programs, outings and merchandise
- Savings and giveaways at outdoor recreation retailers
- Regular updates on special events and other benefits
Parks members are a special group. They enjoy the outdoors and appreciate the special beauty of Sonoma County. They know time spent in nature is good for the body and the mind. They want to keep the parks healthy and accessible. Sound like you?
All membership proceeds go toward operations, maintenance and programming. When you become a member, you help Sonoma County parks thrive. Find out more on their website.
707.565.2041 • parks.sonomacounty.ca.gov