At Turtle Bay, Life Is Wonder-Full!
Turtle Bay Exploration Park is a fun, non-profit 300-acre gathering place featuring the Sundial Bridge, a museum, forestry & wildlife center, arboretum and botanical gardens. At the gateway to the Sacramento River Trails, Turtle Bay celebrates far Northern California as part of the world we share.
- Marvel at the Sundial Bridge at Turtle Bay designed by Santiago Calatrava.
- Be inspired by art, history, science,and culture at the Turtle Bay Museum.
- Get up close to wildlife at an Animal Show.
- Walk through the Parrot Playhouse year-round aviary. Learn about the majestic forests of Northern California at Paul Bunyan’s Forest Camp.
- Fill your senses in Turtle Bay’s McConnell Arboretum & Botanical Gardens and Nursery.
- Shop for unique gifts and enjoy superb refreshments at The Museum Store & Coffee Bar.
- Enjoy the best view on the Sacramento River.
844 Sundial Bridge Drive, Redding (google map)