A California vacation would not be complete without a relaxing visit to a spa. From facials and massages to a hot cup of tea, Mendocino County’s wide selection of spas offer havens from stress
- Baechtel Creek Inn and Spa in Willits is proud to offer some of the finest in organic skin and body care. Services include massage, body treatments and facials.
800-459-9911 | BaechtelCreekInn.com
- Coast Inn and Spa in Fort Bragg – Experience the serenity of the coast while practitioners release the stress and tension from your body. Offering various types of massage, far-infrared sauna, and natural healing services.
707-964-4914 | CoastInnAndSpa.com
- Inn at Schoolhouse Creek & Spa – All their spa treatments use only the finest natural oils, herbal extracts and natural ingredients. Massage and spa services include complimentary use of their 24 hour hot tub and sauna.
707-937-5525 | SchoolhouseCreek.com
- Mendocino Hotel and Garden Suites Doll House Spa Services offers an array of services elevating relaxation to an art form. Spa services may be provided in your room or the spa which is situated in two acres of lush Victorian gardens.
800-548-0513 | MendocinoHotel.com
- Have a “massage in the forest” at Stanford Inn just south of Mendocino Village. Choose from Thai, hot stone, neuromuscular or Botanical Aromatherapy massages. Also available: facials, Ayervedic treatment and Yoga.
800-331-8884 | StanfordInn.com
- Third Court Salon and Day Spa in Little River Inn – This family-owned destination resort is located on the coast, two miles south of Mendocino Village. They offer professional hair care, facials massage, body treatment and more
707-937-5942 | LittleRiverInn.com
- Vichy Springs Resort and Country Inn in Ukiah – Relax in a hot-spring or be treated to a number of unique massages and full body treatments.
707-462-9515 | VichySprings.com