Beautiful vistas, spectacular sunsets and miles of gracefully chiseled coastline make Mendocino and Northern Sonoma Counties a wonderful place to say, “I do.” Mendocino’s relaxed atmosphere can make you and your loved one feel like you are the only two on the planet. Find a nice quiet location, drink some locally grown wine and make that special day unforgettable.
• Picture your wedding on top of the world with Annapolis Winery. This destination wedding site offers space for up to 200 guests with breathtaking panoramic views, redwood forests, vineyards and apple orchards.
• Beautifully crafted and spacious, the BARRA of Mendocino tasting room creates a memorable backdrop for weddings and bridal showers, with a trained staff to accommodate your needs. The serene beauty of their vineyards grace the edges of the winery.
• Fensalden Inn’s Tavern Room in Albion, glass-enclosed porch overlooking the ocean, and scenic site for a tent on the lawn is the perfect place with spectacular views for elopements, vow renewals, intimate weddings or a wedding up to 125 people.
• Casual elegance, comfort and warmth describe the experience you will have at the Glendeven Inn, with a wedding in this sophisticated farmhouse setting.
• Situated on 11 acres of beautiful redwood forestland, the 15,000 sq.ft. Gualala Arts Center is an ideal location for all types weddings and parties. The Gualala Arts Center has the right size rooms, amenities and aesthetics to fit your needs.
• At Little River Inn you can golf in the morning, get married with a spectacular view of the ocean in the afternoon, and stay the night.
• Getting married at the Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens could be one of the most beautiful things you ever do. The array of color and incredible views will make it easy for even an amateur photographer to turn this into a picture-perfect wedding.
• Rent the beautiful bluffs overlooking the ocean at the Pacific Star Winery. Custom-make your own wedding and the winery will supply the breathtaking views and some of the best wine in California.
• At the Stanford Inn by the Sea select your spot indoors near a fireplace or outside in a garden, and the staff can custom design the perfect wedding, just the way you want it.
• A waterfall is the perfect background for any occasion, especially a wedding. The Vichy Springs Mineral Springs Resort and Country Inn will provide relaxation and more.
• Dance through your marriage like a dream when you begin at the Weller House Inn, which offers a beautiful Victorian setting, spacious gardens and grounds, a 900-square-foot virgin redwood ballroom and stunning Pacific Coast views.